Contact Info:

2704 S Goyer Road
Kokomo, IN 46902

Property & Casualty Partners

Life & Employee Benefit Partners

Insurance Associations

Our Team

We are a team of professionals ready to help you with our services. More....

Did you know?

Not all personal homeowners policies provide coverage for water damage. An endorsement for water back-up and sump overflow can be added to your policy to provide coverage for direct loss to building and personal property caused by water which backs up through sewer and drains.

Do you need our help?

1. Have you & your agent sat down for a complete personal lines review or business review of your policies?

2. In the past 12 months, have you considered that you may need to increase/decrease your coverage based on normal life and business changes?

3. Would you benefit from a complete analysis of your policies?

4. Do you have Medicare questions that we can help you answer?